RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENT POLICY
- After we receive your booking request we shall contact you in less than 24 hours. We will provide all the info you may need and ask you for a deposit payment (30 % of the total value).
- After payment of the deposit you will receive a confirmation email and further instructions. We only guarantee your place after you pay the deposit.
- The rest of the amount should be paid at your arrival.
- Dogs or other pets are allowed, there is an extra charge for pets of 6.5 EUR per night per animal.
CANCELATIONS AND REFUNDS POLICY
You can contact us at any time in the future for rescheduling your stay for a more suitable time. Please contact us if there are any problems.
However, concerning cancelations, due to the administrative costs of taking a booking we will accept the cancellation under the following terms:
- Until one month prior to arrival we will refund the total of the deposit.
- Until two weeks prior to arrival we will charge 50 % of the deposit.
- Until one week prior to arrival we will not make any refund. The client will have a credit at Aljezur Villas Hostel to use for one year.
- Upon arrival and during your stay we will not make any refund except in the case of serious illness or injury.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Check-In is after 14:00 and Check-Out is until 11:30 (if you stay after 11:30 you will be charged an extra day).
Beside the hours mentioned above, Check-In is possible at anytime if the client provides the date and hour of the arrival.
Pay your bill three days before departure. We accept credit card but be aware, that sometimes they don’t function.
Besides the main services like booking surf classes or surf rental, at the reception you may:
- Get a map of the waves spots;
- Use the internet;
- Check the daily weather forecast and the tide chart;
- Use the Laptop/Skype to call anywhere in the world;
- Obtain the Wi-Fi password;
- All local information and activities;
- Sign in for Surf Camp activities;
- You may get toilet paper or dishwashing liquid in case you run out.